The Scottish Gin Awards is one of the UK’s most comprehensive and highly regarded gin competitions! This year, The Scottish Gin Awards judged 320 Scottish gin entries to discover the best Scottish gin!
Eden Mill are so pleased to see thirteen of our wonderful gins in the Taste Category Finals of the 5th annual Scottish Gin Awards!
The thirteen Eden Mill finalist gins include a mix of brand-new gin expressions, classic customer favourite gins and expressions from our new sustainable gin range! Check out all of the finalists below and their categories:
- Distilled Gin– Golf Gin
- Citrus Flavoured Gin– Golden Lore Gin
- Herb & Spice Flavoured Gin– Serendipity Gin
- Flavoured Gin– Forbidden Gin, Passion Gin, and Rosa Rosa Gin
- Best Pink Gin– Love Gin
- Old Tom Gin– Distiller’s Choice: Oak Old Tom Gin
- Gin Liqueur– Raspberry, Vanilla & Meringue Liqueur, and Spiced Rhubarb Crumble Liqueur
- Cask Gin– Distiller’s Choice: White Wine Cask Aged Gin and Red Wine Cask Aged Gin
Eden Mill are also so pleased to be finalists for three Business Category Awards for;
- Excellence in Branding – This awards entry was written about Eden Mill’s transition from ceramic bottles to our brand new sustainable gin glass bottles and how our core brand values of sustainability, heritage and innovation have been carried through Eden Mill’s brand from the beginning.
- Best Digital Experience – This awards entry was written about Eden Mill’s award-winning virtual gin tasting experiences and how these unique experiences helped Eden Mill connect with our wonderful customer base during a time where connecting with our customers was very difficult.
- Product Development Team of the year – This awards entry was written about Eden Mill’s brand-new Distiller’s Choice Gin collection. This ultra-premium collection takes Eden Mill back to our craft roots and allows our expert distilling team to experiment with different botanicals and distilling techniques to create small-batch experimental gin expressions!
Eden Mill is wishing good luck to all of the Scottish Gin Awards finalists!