Well balanced in sweet and sour tones.
YOU WILL NEED
- 50ml Ramsay’s Gin
- 20ml Lime juice
- 25ml Sugar syrup
- 10ml Crème de Mure
- 1 x Blackberry to garnish
- 1 x Orange peel to garnish
- Crushed ice
- Cubed ice
- Cocktail shaker
- Add Ramsay’s Gin, lime juice and sugar syrup into a shaker with cubed ice and shake until chilled.
- Fill rocks glass to the top with crushed ice.
- Strain liquid into rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Drizzle Crème de Mure over the top of the drink.
- Garnish with an orange peel and blackberry.