The perfect fusion of orange and cocoa.
YOU WILL NEED
- 40ml Ramsay’s Gin
- 15ml Grand Marnier
- 10ml Antica Formula
- 2 Dashes orange bitters
- Orange juice and cacao liqueur foam * (Instructions on how to create this foam below)
- Orange peel for garnish
- Mixing glass
- Bar spoon
- Cocktail shaker
- Siphon for creating foam
- Stir Ramsay’s Gin, Grand Mariner, Antica Formula and bitters in a mixing glass with cubed ice until the outside of the glass is chilled.
- Strain liquid into a rocks glass over cubed ice.
- Top cocktail with orange and cacao foam.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
For those cocktail connoisseurs that want to include the cacao foam…
* In the siphon add:
- 200ml Orange juice
- 100ml Cacao liqueur
- 60ml Egg white
And you charge the siphon with 2 No2 capsules
Leave it to rest in the fridge for 2 hours or even better over night
Measurements will give you 15 servings.